$400 Payday Loan
Learn how to apply for a $ 400 Loan and also pay attention to the eligibility criteria.
What is a 400 Dollar Loan?
A $ 400 Payday Loan is a simple and quick financing option that gives borrowers the opportunity to get money to deal with an emergency before payday. The loan is short-term so you have to pay off the debt on the day of your next paycheck.
What is worth knowing about a 400 Dollar Loan:
- There are online and offline applications, but the fastest option is the online form
- Guaranteed approval on the day of application
- Money directly to your bank account
- No collateral required
- The loan must be repaid within 30 days
- No hard credit check
How does an Online 400 Dollar Loan Work?
Payday lenders offer both online and offline applications. However, the fastest and safest option is the online form. Follow the simple steps:
- Find a lender. Since payday lenders offer different loan terms and interest rates, you need to find the one that offers the best deal.
- Submit your application. Visit the lender’s website and fill out a simple online form. You will be asked to provide basic information about yourself, such as name, residential address, contact information, and income information.
- Wait for a response. Lenders approve applications almost instantly. If your application is approved, the lender will contact you to discuss the details of the loan and its repayment.
- Get funding. You can sign a contract and get paid. The amount will be transferred to your bank account within one business day.
Is it worth applying for a $ 400 Loan?
A $ 400 Loan is an expensive financing type, so be sure to explore other options before applying. Since 400 Dollar Loan is fee-based, you have to pay between $ 15 and $ 30 for every $ 100 borrowed. Find out how much you will have to return and what the overpayment will be if you receive a 15, 20 or 30 dollar fee:
|Loan Amount, $||Fee, $||Total Loan Amount, $||Overpayment, $|
As you can see, you have to face extremely high fees. Make sure that 400 Dollar Online Loan is your only option and that you can repay the loan with one paycheck.
Use a free online calculator to see potential APRs and fees:
What are the requirements for obtaining a 400 Dollar Loan?
Each Lender has its own eligibility criteria that must be met, but the main ones remain unchanged. Review the list below and make sure you match:
- Age. You must be at least 18 years old (19 in some states)
- Citizenship. Only US citizens or official residents are eligible to receive funding
- Income. A regular monthly source of income is required
- Government identification card
- Social Security number
- Active bank account
- Contact information (phone and email)